Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Update for 2021

I hope everyone is having a better start to the new year. Here in Australia, C19 seems to be waning but then again we are in our summer and the warmer months, so I have been led to believe, contribute to a reduction in noticeable cases. So to you all in the northern hemisphere, there is light at the end of the tunnel.


I have been a bit tardy on the review front. I have a number pending from last year which I am endeavouring to get to, as well as addressing numerous review requests and current review commitments. 


At the same time, I started a new job, which slowly snow-balled out of control over our busy tourist period, and wasn't helped by staff leaving and a skeleton staff left entirely in the lurch to cope as best we could, unsupported (especially when dealing with some - well, basically, (lazy, catty,  bitches!). And just to top it all off, I decided, during our C19 lockdown last year, to embark on further tertiary studies! So literally, no time to scratch myself. Now things have quietened down on the work-load front, and my first lot of study is under my belt, I can take a deep breath and focus on my reading!


So to any and all who have emailed me with review requests, my sincere apologies for my tardiness - sometimes, life just gets in the way of getting to a good book!








No comments:

Post a Comment