Tuesday, October 11, 2016

June & October 2016 Additions to the Library

I have been doing a bit of a stock-take in the Library and have discovered that quite a few books have not made it on the stock list. So, after spending an afternoon (or two) reviewing what I have on the shelves, I have discovered I have, on occasion, six occasions to be exact, have duplicated books. Okay, a couple of times it has mean both a hardback and paperback copy of the same book; however, in the other instances it has mean that, because of my own poor record-keeping, I have made multiple purchases. Never mind, one can never have too many books.

So, here are the latest additions:

  • Foxe's Book of Martyrs - John Foxe
  • Hawkwood - Jack Ludlow
  • The Nevills of Middleham - K. L. Clark
  • King Rufus - Emma Mason
  • Richard, Duke of York - Matthew Lewis
  • Joan of Kent - Penny Lawne
  • The Mythology of Richard III - John Ashdown-Hill
  • The Demon's Brood - Desmond Seward
  • God's Wolf - Jeffrey Lee
  • The War on Heresy - R. I. Moore
  • The French in the Kingdom of Sicily, 1266-1305 - Jean Dunbabin
  • John of Brienne - Guy Perry
  • The Bigod Earls of Norfolk in the Thirteenth Century - Marc Morris
  • The Norman Campaigns in the Balkans, 1081-1108 - Georgios Theotokis
  • Lady Macbeth - Susan Fraser King
  • The Borders - Alistair Moffat
In addition, I have also added: these ones in "The Witcher" series by Andrzej Sapkowski:
  • The Last Wish
  • Blood of Elves
  • The Time of Contempt
  • Baptism of Fire
  • The Tower of Swallows
  • Sword of Destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment